Natalie Carter is a highly experienced Pilates and Ballet Teacher with 30 years qualified experience.
Natalie trained as a professional ballet dancer at Rambert School and went on to to dance with Vienna Festival Ballet Company. Following injury she became a British Airways cabin crew member and then returned to full time training at the Royal Academy of Dance and later at Body Control Pilates.
She is BCP Level 3 qualified and is currently studying for her BCP Level 4 training.
Caroline Eames works closely alongside Natalie and is also BCP Level 3 qualified. She teaches the Friday 9.10am class and also covers Natalie's classes.
Lola Adekanmbi, also BCP Level 3 qualified, teaches the Wednesday 8.30am class at Pitsford School and the Wednesday 7.10pm and 8.20pm classes in Naseby.
Bette-Ann Belton teaches the Golden Girls class on a Monday at 10-11am in Creaton United Reformed Church. She has a first class honours degree in Dance and is currently studying for a Masters in Dance.
Natalie , Caroline, Lola and Bette-Ann continue their professional development with regular teachers courses and progressions.
EXTENDED PILATES QUALIFICATIONS:
- Pilates for children aged 5-16 years
- Pilates for Pelvic Floor Strength
- Pilates Pre and Post Natal
- Small Equipment eg prickle balls, foam rollers, weights, various bands, toning circles, stability cushions
Currently our classes are held at
- Northamptonshire School of Dance Studios, The Woodyard, Naseby, NN6 6DD
- Pitsford School, Pitsford, NN6 9AX
- Creaton United Reformed Church, NN6 8NE